At Crowborough Gentle Dental we have an open and transparent pricing policy. Dental surgeries often have “from” or “to” prices which are rarely the “from” price, or other items are added that you may feel should form part of the treatment. We feel this misleads and confuses patients, who just want to know how much they have to pay for an item of treatment, without nervously waiting for the bill at the end to see what it comes to.
Here at Crowborough Gentle Dental we operate the following policy to give you transparency and clarity regarding treatments and prices:
• No misleading “from” prices that are very rarely the “from” price.
• We never charge for X-Rays as we believe they form part of the check-up and investigations, not an extra item.
• No hidden extras or surprises. Flat Rate, FIXED, prices.
• For example we never charge extra for teeth reconstuctions or posts that are needed for crowns, or after root canals. We believe they form part of the treatment not an extra item as per other dental practices. If you need eg. a crown, that includes everything needed to achieve that, giving you peace of mind, and confidence.
• We keep our prices as low as we possibly can.
• Open and transparent pricing policy.
• Clear written dental treatment plan is given for each course of treatment before that treatment is begun.
We are one of the first dental practices in Crowborough to have a flat rate pricing policy, and we have introduced it to give our patients clarity, confidence and transparency.
0% APR Finance with Medenta Finance
At Crowborough Gentle Dental, we can provide two interest free finance options that allow you to spread the cost of your treatment over 6 or 10 months, making it more affordable.
The Emergency Fee includes X-Rays, temporary filling, smoothing of teeth and any antibiotics as necessary. If permanent treatment can be carried out at this appointment the fee will be £49 + the cost of any treatment.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.