At Crowborough Gentle Dental we have an open and transparent pricing policy. Dental surgeries often have “from” or “to” prices which are rarely the “from” price, or other items are added that you may feel should form part of the treatment. We feel this misleads and confuses patients, who just want to know how much they have to pay for an item of treatment, without nervously waiting for the bill at the end to see what it comes to.
Here at Crowborough Gentle Dental we operate the following policy to give you transparency and clarity regarding treatments and prices:
• No misleading “from” prices that are very rarely the “from” price.
• No hidden extras or surprises. Flat Rate, FIXED, prices.
• For example we never charge extra for teeth reconstuctions or posts that are needed for crowns, or after root canals. We believe they form part of the treatment not an extra item as per other dental practices. If you need eg. a crown, that includes everything needed to achieve that, giving you peace of mind, and confidence.
• We keep our prices as low as we possibly can.
• Open and transparent pricing policy.
• Clear written dental treatment plan is given for each course of treatment before that treatment is begun.
We are one of the first dental practices in Crowborough to have a flat rate pricing policy, and we have introduced it to give our patients clarity, confidence and transparency.